If you already know the drill
How to Submit a New post i.e. a Food Story or Recipe to the Street Food Adda Database
Step 1: Visit and Login to the Street Food Adda. Use the “Login” area near the top right hand corner of the page.
Step 2: After Logging in Drag the Mouse Over the “Publish” Drop Down and Select “Upload Post”.
Step 3: Add a Suitable Recipe/post Name in the Title Box. Be creative in keeping a title to your recipe. And select category recipe to upload recipe and other suitable category for in post upload form for your food stories.
Step 4: For submitting a recipe please consider to include below mentioned in post description-
- Type in a personalized description for your food like it’s spicy, salty etc., and also type in the exact number of servings possible, preparation time and cooking time.
- Type in the necessary ingredients required for making up your recipe along with its quantity and unit.
- Make sure to only include only one item per line, and also make sure the ingredients are ordered in the same order as how they’d be used in the recipe.
- Optional Notes Can be Added as a “Note” for ingredients if any special type of the ingredient is used or how it should be prepared.
Step 5 :Type in the Step by Step Instructions Needed in Preparation of the Recipe.
- List steps in the way they should be done.
- Don’t forget oven temp, and time for “waiting” steps such as marinating, steaming, dough-rising etc.
- By Pressing the “Add Image” button you can explain every step visually by uploading the relevant images for each step that you took during your cooking.
Step 6 : Type-in if other ways to cook or serve this dish is available or if any substitution ingredient is available in place of the main ingredient.
Step 8: Review and press “Submit” button. Or save as draft to edit.
- Post once submitted cannot be edited by the author.
Step 10:Visit dashboard to know post status.
- Recipes will be reviewed by our staff, with maximum of 7 working days and will be approved and in some cases if some criteria is needed it will be edited and published. Please note that if already available or similarly available recipes is in our database, it will not be approved.
You can upload any food related story other than recipe in “upload post” form.
So get your cup of hot coffee! and click- Upload Post